|A user-friendly, interface-based tool that provides a quick and easy way to manage databases. ImpTrax SQL Dashboard is a Microsoft SQL Server-specific product that allows you to group and manage multiple SQL Server instances and databases.
Intended Users: Mid-level database administrators and developers.
The ImpTrax SQL Dashboard product provides the following features:
- Manage multiple SQL Server instances and databases:
- Group, monitor, and manage an unlimited number of SQL Server instances and databases.
- Group, monitor, and manage an unlimited number of SQL Server database-related server machine resources.
- Run SQL Server instance and database diagnostics at the single or group level:
- Retrieve the SQL Server database backup information:
- Retrieve database backup status summary - Lists the number of scanned SQL Server instances. The summary information includes databases that were never backed up, databases created in the last 30 days, databases that need a backup, databases with no backup in the last seven days, and checked databases.
- Retrieve database backup details - Lists the database details of the scanned SQL Server instances. The detailed information includes SQL Server instance name, database names, creation dates, user names, last backup dates, backup types, and backup sizes.
- View backup history - Lists the selected database backup details. The list includes database name, creation date, backup date, user, backup size, and backup export history.
- Export the backup information to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, CSV, and other file formats.
- Perform searches within SQL Server instances and databases:
- Search for specific text in databases.
- Search for specific objects in databases.
- Scan for SQL Server instances in the network, by IP address or computer name.
- Test the connection from the ImpTrax SQL Dashboard to the selected SQL Server instance.
- Sort search results and apply filters.
- Administer the SQL Server instances and databases at the single or group level:
- Retrieve all previously executed queries in the selected SQL Server instance.
- Move jobs from one SQL Server machine to another.
- Analyze fragmentation details, reorganize, and rebuild the indexes of a single or all SQL Server databases.
- Identify and compare configurations of all connected SQL Server instances.
- Identify and compare configurations of all connected SQL Server databases.
- Generate a connection strings.
- Export configuration information to Excel spreadsheets.
- Run SQL Server instance analytics at the single or group level:
- Generate an inventory report to list detailed configuration information about the selected SQL Server instance or group.
- View space details for the selected SQL Server machine, and the databases it contains.
- View SQL Server instance statistics. The information includes details of database data and log files, number of logins to the SQL Server, installed backup devices, state of the linked SQL Servers, jobs in the SQL Server agent, number of processes running, disk space details including used and available space, and error logs.
In order to successfully install and run ImpTrax SQL Dashboard, computer must meet the following minimum requirements.
The computer where you plan to install the ImpTrax SQL Dashboard product must have the following configuration:
- Pentium class machine with clock speed of 300 MHz or higher
- 256 Megabytes of RAM
- 400 Megabytes of free hard disk space
- SVGA monitor with a screen resolution of 800 X 600 or higher
The computer where you plan to install the ImpTrax SQL Dashboard product must have the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 software installed.
The supported operating systems include:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Server
- Windows Vista Starter
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (SP2 or later)
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server R2 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server R2 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Data Center Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (build 2031 or later) with SP4 or later
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Workstation with SP6 or later
The supported databases include:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (MSDE 2K) with SP2 or later