Collection of Information:
Our primary goal in gathering your account information is to improve our services and provide you with effective interfaces. In order to administer your account as a user for our services we keep track of your account subscription and enable you to navigate easily and enjoy our products.
When you use products made by ImpTrax Corporation, we take administrative and technical measures to safeguard your privacy information that we use against any misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration of your account.
We may collect information regarding your use of our software, applications and/or services, including information about the duration of your use, the features you use and your interactions with other users of the software, applications and/or services.
We may collect information regarding the device you use to access the software, applications and/or services, including (where applicable) its model, operating system, screen resolution and other technical information.
There are two types of information we may collect through your use of our Websites and Apps:
- “Personal Information,” which is the type of information that specifically identifies you personally and/or can be used alone to contact you online or offline, such as your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, photograph, precise geolocation information, credit card information and, in some cases, user names;
- “Non-personal Information,” which is information that does not identify you and cannot be used to contact you personally, including information about you such as your date of birth, age, ZIP code, non-precise geolocation information (e.g., your city), and gender, as well as information about your computer and mobile device, such as your unique device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address, or other persistent identifiers, and their hardware/software/firmware. Non-personal Information also includes “Usage Data,” which is anonymous data tied to your computer and/or device, such as the actions you take within and outside of the Websites/Apps, the browser you use, the date and time of your use of the Websites/Apps, your game progress, play time, score and achievements, and the URLs you visited and/or apps you used before and after using our Websites/Apps.
If you choose to submit your Personal Information to us for any other reason in any other form, we will collect such Personal Information and use it for the purposes for which you submitted it.
We will not collect any Personal Information from you simply by visiting our Website; we only collect it if you choose to submit it to us. We do, however, collect Non-Personal Information such as device IDs, IP addresses, and other persistent identifiers, as well as Usage Data, whenever you use our Website/Apps. Such Non-Personal Information is not combined with Personal Information unless you choose to submit Personal Information to us.
Information Uses and Disclosure:
The entire time you remain our customer, you have the full authority to ask us to cancel or continue using our products under the information that is provided by you. We do not hold or take part in your decision in continuing with the ImpTrax Corporation.
We may provide aggregated or anonymous information to third parties for the purposes of developing and delivering targeted advertising. We will not share your personal information with such third parties without your consent.
We may use information held about you to verify your compliance with any terms and conditions that may apply to the use of our software, applications and/or services.
There are some extra information uses and disclosure which are as follows:
- If you choose to make a purchase through our Websites/Apps/games, we will collect your credit card information and other billing information.
- If you choose to make use of any public forum, comment section or chat function we may collect any Personal Information you may disclose through such means.
- If you choose to download one of our products, we may collect information of your Google profile that is connected to the Google Play store to access information like Name, Username, email address, physical address and/or phone number
- If you choose to submit your Personal Information to us for any other reason or in any other form, we will collect such Personal Information and use it for the purposes for which you specifically submitted it.
- If you choose to contact our customer service, we may collect your email address when you contact our customer service group and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience and notify you about company news and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications, you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at Info@ImpTrax.com.
- If you choose to connect to us through one of our Websites/Apps/Games through a third-party social network such as Facebook or any other third-party social network, we may collect Personal Information from your profile on such third-party social networks. Referring to the information like name, username, photography and other information offered by the third-party social network.
- If you choose to enable push notifications, we may use your Personal Information, or Non- Personal information such as device ID, in order to enable access to your device and send push notifications to your device. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
- We may provide you the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes or contest through our service. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these sweepstakes and contests are voluntary and you, therefore, have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). We use this information to notify winners and award prizes, to monitor traffic or personalize the service. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these sweepstakes or contests; that company is prohibited from using your users’ personal information for any other purpose.
- If you choose to log in with sign-in services (‘’SN Service’’) such as Facebook Connect, Apple’s Game Center or an Open ID provider. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to log in to the game or post information about your activities in the game to your profile page to share with others within your network. We may collect and record information such as your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or username, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) sex, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) profile picture or its URL, and (8) the SN Service user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to ImpTrax Corporation game(s).
Note: You represent and warrant that all Personal Information you provide us is true and correct and relates to you and not to any other person.
Third party services and information uses:
Any personal information submitted to us online, including via the software and/or services, may need to be processed by a third party. By submitting personal information online or via the software and/or services, you consent to the disclosure of that information to a third party, who may be located overseas, for the sole purpose of processing the submitted information
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Game Analytics: http://www.gameanalytics.com/privacy
- Unity Ads: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- AppLovin: https://www.applovin.com/privacy
- Ogury: http://www.ogury.co/privacy.html
- GSuper Sonic: https://www.supersonic.com/privacy-policy/
- Kidoz: http://kidoz.net/privacy-policy/
- MRI: http://mobilerepresentationinternational.com/privacy_policy.html
- Heyzap: https://www.heyzap.com/legal/privacy
- GAdcolony: http://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
- Leadbolt: https://www.leadboltnetwork.net/p/legal/privacy
- Chartboost: https://answers.chartboost.com/hc/en-us/articles/200780269-Privacy-Policy
- Admob: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Firebase: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
For better user experience, we may get the following information:
- Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests for remarketing purposes Your public information if social media is used in the app.
- App Usage Data and User Behavior
Purpose of information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Transfer of Information Overseas:
You expressly agree that we may transfer and store your information on servers and equipment located in any territory, including, without limitation, Australia and the United States of America etc.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent any misuse, theft, loss, alteration, destruction, unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, please remember that no transmission of data over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100 % secure. Now the Choice is of course up to you whether to provide personal information to us or not.
ImpTrax Corporation takes measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
We do not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. When users are identified as under 13, we will block such users from providing Personal Information or make sure to get prior parental consent before collecting Personal Information. If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at Info@ImpTrax.com and we will delete the information from our system. We may collect Non-Personal Information, such as a device ID or other persistent identifier linked to the device or computer, which may be used by a child to play our Websites/Apps. The data collected will be anonymous and not tied to any Personal Information. In addition, this data will be used solely for internal purposes such as personalization of content, security, and contextual (not behavioral) advertising. Certain of our Websites/Apps may permit in-game purchases, even if the applicable game was free to download. Such purchases do not always require the re-entry of credit card information because they may be made through an existing third-party account (such as an iTunes account). If you are between the age of 13 and 18, please obtain your parents’ permission prior to registering with our Platform or providing us with any Personal Information.
We may feature advertising within our Service. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you. Please refer to our list of partners within the Services and for more information on how to opt out at In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
Advertising Links to other products, Apps, Games and website(s):
Our game may contain advertising and links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Data Retention and Controlling your personal information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, except in the delivery of this game, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at Info@ImpTrax.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Agreement with ImpTrax Corporation BV. Policies: